MSc. RM, CIRM, MIRM, CMIRM, CFIRM
Academic & Professional qualifications
- MSc. Risk Management, Glasgow Caledonian University/UK, 2011/2012.
- International Diploma in Risk Management, Institute of Risk Management – UK (IRM), Dec. 2013.
- CIRM (Certified Risk Manager), IRM – UK, July, 2013.
- Bachelor, Accounting – Philadelphia University – Jordan, Feb., 1998.
- ISO 27005 (Information Security), Jan. 2015.
Professional Inst. Membership:
- March 2012 – present: CFIRM at IRM (Fellow Membership – an experts level in risk management)
- Jan. 2016 – Present ASIS International (American Society for Industrial Security)
- Oct. 2012- April 2014: GRC SIG at IRM (Governance, Risk & Compliance – Special Interest Group at the Institute of Risk Management /UK).
- 2006-2010 the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), U.S.A
April 2015 -present
CEO, Jordan Risk Management Center for Training (Jrmc)
This center is the first of its kind in the region, aims to help organizations to improve their risk management applications to meet the world best practices in this field.
We help organisations to apply best practice in business risk management to meet the increasing demand of corporate governance and regulation. Provide end to end applicable solutions in improving risk management environment and application to enhance performance, meet business objectives and organization’s strategy. Deliver a wide range of customised risk management training courses to suit specific business environment and challenges.
We can assure you that our experience, skills and industry knowledge and track record to date will help to sustain your value and mission.
August 2015 - Present
Jordan Risk Expert and Representative, Voting member, International Standardization Organization (ISO), Risk Management Technical Committee 262
March 2016 - present
Committee Member at Security and Resilience in Organizations and their Supply Chains Committee (ORM.1),ASIS International
August 2015 - present
Committee Member, Technical Management Standards Committee, The Jordan Standards and Metrology Organization (JSMO)
January 2016 - present
Member of Stakeholder Council , IRI (Islamic Report Initiatives
Sept. 2014 - Feb. 2016:
Founder & Chair at IRM Jordan & Palestine Regional Group (one of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) -Uk regional groups) :
In less than one year under my management the group is recognized as one of risk management leaders in the Middle East for 2015.
during we won
MEA Excellence Risk and Insurance Recognition Award 2015
and listed in the finalist of another category (Risk Communication Strategy),.
March 1994 - July 2011
Deputy Head of Division, Senior Settler, Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ)
My Significant Duties in CBJ:
Member of GRC Committee: from Feb. 9th 2009 till July 2nd 2011
Member of King Abdullah II Excellence Prize Committee: from June 2006 – July 2011: 2006-2009 Knowledge Management (KM) working group, 2009-20011 Leadership working group(WG).
At CBJ, I achieved to be the contact person for the following important organizations and clients:
- The International financial Institutions (IMF, AMF, IBRD, IFC, MEGA, ISDB & its affiliates …etc.) for settling subscriptions, grants and obligations which held in the name of the Jordan Kingdom - 5 years.
- The Kingdom of Jordan of SDR position" at IMF secure info web site - 5 years. During this mission the IMF amended their data on Jordan SDR position 2 times according to my calculations.
- All foreign correspondent banks for money market and gold - 7 years. I handled complex, sensitive and volume issues.
- Internal Audit Department April, 2005 – Oct. 2010 In addition to my main duties as an internal auditor.
- Developed CBJ Internal Control Policy to meet COSO Internal Control framework (American Standard).
- Prepared the first quality assurance report for the Internal Audit department according to the IIA standards.
- Managed CBJ External Complaints and Suggestions mail - one year. In this year external assessor gave CBJ the highest mark (14/15) in managing this control tool.
- I was the contact person for The Institute of Internal Auditors in USA, and Jordan Audit Bureau for 2 years.
Foreign Investments & Operations Department Oct. 2009 -Dec. 2010 & Feb 1st, 1998 – April 17th, 2005 Settlements Division (Back Office) Managing USD 14 Billion with 1.5 to 3 billion daily cash flow.
10/06/2016 - present
A research (risk management, reality and ambitions), Project manager
10/09/2015 - present
Arab Risk Management Awareness , Project Manager
10/08/2015 - present
Arabicization ISO 31000:2009 from English to Arabic, Committee Member
10/04/2016 - 10/08/2016
Producing the 3rd draft of ISO 31000:20.. (new version), An Expert Member, ISO /TC 262/Working Group2: Core Risk Management Standards
10/11/2015 - 10/02/2016
Producing tne 2nd draft of ISO 31000:20... (new version), An Expert Member, ISO /TC 262/Working Group2: Core Risk Management Standards
Jan. 2013- Feb. 2016
Honours and awards:
- Many exceptional meritorious for core business achievements.
- Three awards for our achievements in Excellence management committee which led CBJ to win three Excellence Management prizes for three cycles (King Abdullah II for Excellence Management in Public Sector Award).
- High profit investment award.
- End of Service award.
Public Service Honour:
Social responsibility in public sector honour was given by the Minister of Social Affairs in Jordan.
2015- Present, Co-Founder and board member
at Hands On Hope- NGO.
2016 – Present IRI (Islamic Report Initiatives)
2014 – 2016, IRM Jordan & Palestine RG, Chair.
2008 -2013, Trainer, INJAZ for youth development at high school & University.
2013-2014, Family Kitchen, Accounting Advisor