Deputy Head of Division, Senior Settler, Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ)
My Significant Duties in CBJ:
of GRC Committee: from Feb. 9th 2009 till July 2nd 2011
of King Abdullah II Excellence Prize Committee: from June 2006 – July 2011: 2006-2009 Knowledge Management (KM) working group, 2009-20011 Leadership working group(WG).
At CBJ, I achieved to be the contact person for the following important organizations and clients:
- The International financial Institutions (IMF, AMF, IBRD, IFC, MEGA, ISDB & its
affiliates …etc.) for settling subscriptions, grants and obligations which held in the name of the Jordan Kingdom - 5 years.
- The Kingdom of Jordan of SDR position" at IMF secure info web site - 5 years. During this mission the IMF amended their data on Jordan SDR position 2 times according to my calculations.
- All foreign correspondent banks for money market and gold - 7 years. I handled complex, sensitive and volume
- Internal Audit Department April, 2005 – Oct. 2010 In addition
to my main duties as an internal auditor.
- Developed CBJ Internal Control
Policy to meet COSO Internal Control framework (American Standard).
the first quality assurance report for the Internal Audit department according to the IIA standards.
- Managed CBJ External Complaints and Suggestions mail - one year. In this year external assessor gave CBJ the highest mark (14/15) in managing this control tool.
- I was the contact person for The Institute of Internal Auditors in USA, and Jordan Audit Bureau for 2 years.
Foreign Investments & Operations Department Oct. 2009 -Dec. 2010 & Feb 1st, 1998 – April
17th, 2005 Settlements Division (Back Office) Managing USD 14 Billion with 1.5 to 3 billion daily cash flow.
A research (risk management, reality and ambitions), Project manager
10/09/2015 - present
Arab Risk Management Awareness , Project Manager
10/08/2015 - present
ISO 31000:2009 from English to Arabic, Committee Member
10/04/2016 - 10/08/2016
Producing the 3rd draft of ISO 31000:20.. (new version), An Expert Member, ISO /TC 262/Working Group2: Core Risk Management Standards
10/11/2015 - 10/02/2016
Producing tne 2nd
draft of ISO 31000:20... (new version), An Expert Member, ISO /TC 262/Working Group2: Core Risk Management Standards
Jan. 2013- Feb. 2016
Jordan Risk Awareness Project
Honours and awards:
- Many exceptional meritorious for core business achievements.
- Three awards for our achievements in Excellence management committee which led CBJ to win three Excellence Management prizes for three cycles (King Abdullah II for Excellence Management in Public Sector Award).
- High profit investment award.
- End of Service award.
Public Service Honour:
Social responsibility in public sector honour was given by the Minister of Social Affairs in Jordan.
2015- Present, Co-Founder and board member
at Hands On Hope- NGO.
2016 – Present IRI (Islamic Report Initiatives)
2014 – 2016,
IRM Jordan & Palestine RG, Chair.
2008 -2013, Trainer, INJAZ for youth development at high school & University.
2013-2014, Family Kitchen, Accounting Advisor